Sunday 29 June 2008

Minicab Madness

On Friday evening I ventured to Stoke Newington and joined friends at Lower The Tone (The Oak Bar, Green Lanes). Having trekked to the other side of London and endured a public transport nightmare in the process (and got a bit lost), I decided to throw caution to the wind and get a minicab the last couple of miles.

I got into the Mercedes and the man asked me where I was going - 'Green Lanes' I say, 'The Oak Bar'.

'oh yes, I know it' he replies 'I have many lesbian women in my cab'

He continued on..... 'You like women, men or both?'

'that's none of your business' was my indignant reply.

After assuring me that he 'didn't care, so long as everyone is happy, my daughter she is lesbian , I want her to be happy' he went on to enquire if I wanted a jacuzzi. I was perturbed by this turn of events and so revealed that I didn't like jacuzzis as I have low blood pressure.

'No jacuzzi? What about group sex? You like group sex? I can take you for group sex, I have a list of all the best places. I have many lesbian women, they all know me to ask for the group sex'

'No' I said 'I don't want group sex' (all the while thinking, what I want is for this cab ride to end)

'You just like to talk? That's OK, I give you my number, if ever you get lonely you call me - I can get you the woman, the man, whatever you want'

Only in London..........


.

No comments: