Thursday 1 May 2008

would a lesbian by any other name smell as sweet?

The good folks of Lesbos are going to court in Athens to try and stop us pesky lady lovin' ladies from calling ourselves lesbians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7376919.stm

While I myself am not a Lesbian from Lesbos, I am a lesbian who has, at least, been to Lesbos, which gives me a vested interest in this issue. What if the courts decide that the word Lesbian is copyrighted and can no longer be used to label anyone 'cept those born on Lesbos??????

What will become of the Lesbian Pot Luck? What will happen to lesbian hair? What of lesbian drama????

OMG

We had best start planning now, just in case........what shall we be called sapphic sisters? What shall we label ourselves? I like vaginist...

No comments: